Prevent Your Hair Loss Naturally
Many people especially men suffer from hair loss at some point in their life.Most of us love our hair but are we doing enough to maintain it?
Here are some simple tips to help stop hair loss try them yourself:
- Use The Right Comb: Use a wooden wide-tooth comb to untangle your hair; you can use your regular brush after this. This will reduce breakage and hair loss from pulling. It is also crucial to remember not to comb your hair while it is wet.
- Towel Dry The Right Way: Drying your hair vigorously with a towel will lead to hair breakage, tangles, and pulling. Instead, gently squeeze out the excess moisture from your hair with your towel and then let it dry naturally.
- Keep Your Scalp Healthy: If you have issues like dandruff or an oily/dry scalp, you need to tackle these issues immediately. Scalp health is vital to healthy hair growth and for avoiding hair fall.
- Wash Your Hair Thrice a Week: It is also important not to wash your hair more than thrice a week. Overwashing will strip your scalp and hair of the natural oils that are essential for healthy hair growth.
- Lack of Iron: Lack of iron weakens hair, right from the roots, and causes it to fall excessively. Ensure you eat spinach, soybeans, red kidney beans, chicken, meat, eggs and fish for iron intake.
DISCLAIMER: This website is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice and treatment from your personal physician. Visitors are advised to consult their own doctors or other qualified health professional regarding the treatment of medical conditions. The author shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this website. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated the statements on this website. The information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.